With 6B of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
- Minimum 2-5 experience in rail signaling domain.
- Experience in product application engineering to meet customer's operational and functional requirements.
- Should have worked on any of the system type - ERTMS / CBTC/ Fixed Block ATC Systems, preferably in Design.
- Systems Thinking mindset / acumen.
Knowledge of V Cycle and processes related to project engineering in a safety critical domain preferred.
- Flexible and resilience to work on multiple projects at a time
- Team orientation
- Aptitude to understand design and translating it into working functionalities
- Aptitude to think in an integrative manner to identify and solve potential problems in design inputs, tools and problem reports raised by V&V.
641 Lexington Avenue 28th Floor
New York United States
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com