Company Values Safety - Keeping the safety of yourself and others in mind
Quality - Exceeding customers' expectations
Integrity - Consistent and honest behavior, no matter who's watching
Initiative - Taking pride in always going the extra mile
Professionalism - Personal appearance and behavior must always support ITS's mission and values
Respect - To hold others in high regard
Cohesive Team- Pulling together in the same direction Benefits Medical Benefits (Employer pays 100% of premiums) Employee purchased dental and vision available Paid Holidays Paid Sick Leave Retirement Savings Plan (100% match up to 3% after one year of employment) Paid Vacation (after one year of employment) Profit Sharing Per Diem (if traveling out of town overnight) Short Term Disability (Employer pays 100% of premiums) Drug/Alcohol, Profanity, Tobacco, and Gossip Free Work Environment
Trim and/or remove trees by climbing with aid of arborist climbing gear and aerial trucks, work from the ground using gasoline, and hand powered saws, pruners, and equipment, cutting branches or trunk sections and dropping or lowering them to the ground with lines Work around forestry equipment, in close proximity of energized power lines, in all temperatures and weather, exposed to nature (i.e., irritating plants, biting and stinging insects, dust, etc.), at varying heights above ground while secured, and on uneven terrain Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to maintain our drug, tobacco, alcohol, profanity, and gossip free work environment
- Must be able to work at various heights and on uneven and slippery surfaces performing mentally/physically demanding work under unfavorable weather conditions while handling equipment or material
- Must be able to lift, move, and maneuver up to 30-50 pounds on a frequent basis and heavy weights up to 75-100 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Must have the endurance necessary to perform duties throughout a standard eight to twelve-hour day
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background, MVR, drug screens, and physical.
- Must be able to be out of town four to five days a week
- Must be able to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation to work sites.
- Must be able to obtain Pesticide applicators license
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English written and verbal job instructions/information
Please include in your resume or application all experience with relevant heavy equipment.
To complete the job application please click here:
Thank you for your interest in this position. Keywords: arbor, tree, climber, trim, heavy equipment, logging, forestry, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky
ISA - International Society of Arboriculture
PO Box 3129
Illinois United States