We believe in providing our clients with complete solutions revolutionizing manufacture and warehousing. Clearpath provides system software that allows its customers to direct and monitor their fleet of robots without having to worry about the details. We're looking for a Software Developer to help our robots talk to each other efficiently and collaborate to complete their mission.
You will be working in a team responsible for design, integration, and evolution of Clearpath's fleet management and related system software. Your goal is to help build a system of robust, efficient, software that will operate at a high level of reliability for years in the field. You will work as a member of the Clearpath development team to deliver properly engineered solutions.
You want to work for a fast-paced growing company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with less than 100% effort. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
Your software is reliable, to the point where you'd be comfortable sealing it in a box and sending it halfway around the world. You understand networking, Linux hosted applications and the value of a good development test case. You like the thought of working on projects that interact with the world, even more so when they can do so on their own. You're looking for a job where you get to interact with a diverse team and learn something new every day.
- 2 years python, C++, and PC Linux
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with source control, code/design review processes, etc.
- Moderate to strong Linux platform experience
- Experience with Unix scripting languages (e.g. bash, shell, awk etc.)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with software testing
- Experience with networking
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools e.g. Jenkins
- Git or similar version control experience (BitBucket, Github, etc.)
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as JIRA
- Experience with distributed software systems
- Familiarity with network analysis / pcap based tools
- Robot Operating System (ROS) exposure
- Understand software architecture and lifecycle
Clearpath Robotics Inc.
101b 148 Manitou Dr.
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.