Clearpath Robotics' Research Systems team is looking for an ambitious Account Executive (AEx). We strive to become the renaissance people' of deal making, with proven skills across all account functions: business development, direct technical sales and account management.
As our newest AEx, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Building, Closing & Nurturing
- You will be handed the reins for managing the accounts of researchers on the cutting-edge of robotics, as well as a territory to identify potential new customers and partnerships.
- As an AEx, you will be measured against pipeline growth, new business development, and revenue growth in existing accounts.
- You will be asked to devise your personal strategy to systematically conquer your slice of the globe... and we will do everything we can to support you along the way!
- Performance Analysis and Optimization
- As an AEx, you will provide insight into lead performance and deliver actionable recommendations: Your insights will be critical for transforming our team into a razor-sharp sales organization.
Our next AEx is a sharp, articulate and persuasive person, who is 100% comfortable spending their days talking to highly-technical robotics engineers - incredibly smart people who, at times, are actual rocket scientists. You dream of being part of a close-knit sales team that attacks new challenges with a bear hug and thrives equally on collaboration and friendly competition.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is described by friends as:
- Someone who likes to win. A lot.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A confident and articulate speaker with the ability to think on their feet
- Dynamic, dependable and diligent
- Did we mention you like to win?
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years' experience
- Technical degree
- Experience with CRM products such as Salesforce.com is an asset; willingness to learn is a must
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate complex opportunities involving multiple requirements and stakeholders
- Proven success in Business Development, Direct Sales and/or Account Management
- Experience in international sales
- Experience working within a structured sales process
- Technical degree
- Understanding of machinery / or complex systems
- Enterprise sales experience
Clearpath Robotics Inc.
101b 148 Manitou Dr.
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.