We're looking for a passionate, self-driven and motivated Account Executive (AEx) to join our OTTO Motors Sales Organization. We strive to become the renaissance people' of deal making, with proven skills across all account functions: strategic account planning, business development, direct technical sales and account administration. This is a remote position, with some travel required - you will receive support from the team regardless of location.
- Identify target accounts in your territory, infiltrate those accounts at the highest decision making level and secure that business.
- Devise account strategies and develop business relationships across the organization elevating Clearpath's position within the executive ranks. You will be a "chess" player in the account while your competition is playing "checkers".
- Work with new clients to identify materials handling automation opportunities in their facilities, promote and demonstrate the OTTO solution and engage the customers in projects with compelling business cases.
- Be responsible for pipeline growth and revenue growth in your territory.
- Devise your personal strategy to systematically conquer your slice of the globe... and we will do everything we can to support you along the way!
- The AEx reports directly to the Director of Sales. You will be paid a base salary plus commissions and benefits.
Our next AEx is a sharp, articulate and persuasive person, who is 100% comfortable spending their days talking to highly-technical Production Engineers, Facility Directors and VP and C Level Executives.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is described by friends as:
- A hunter - Someone who likes to win. A lot.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A confident and articulate speaker with the ability to think on their feet.
- Dynamic, dependable and diligent.
- Plans to win and executes a winning plan.
- Did we mention you like to win?
Required Skills and Experience:
At least 5 years' experience selling technical products, in an industrial setting. Must be comfortable with manufacturing and material logistics operations and see opportunities in those environments. (e.g. machinery, materials handling, ERP, MES, industrial robotics)
- Experience with CRM products such as Salesforce.com is an asset; willingness to learn is a must
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success in Business Development, Direct Sales and/or Account Management
- Previous experience working in a remote role
- Astute in account planning and strategy (Miller Heiman alum a plus)
- Must be authorized to work in US at time of application
Clearpath Robotics Inc.
101b 148 Manitou Dr.
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.