Dedicated resource that will partner with the Key Account Sales Representative and serve as the liaison between the Key Customer Account (s) and HPS. The incumbent will transact, monitor and maximize all service aspects of the relationship.
Major job responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the HPS / Key Account relationship as it relates to business transactions within the quote to cash process. Present the company in the most professional manner by identifying and eliminating sources of errors and / or confusion.
- Enter all customer quotes and orders and insure they are in compliance with the Key Account agreement and company guidelines. Follow through on all order fulfillment / service issues to make sure HPS is adhering to the letter and intent of the Key Account agreement.
- Promote materials management initiatives in support of the relationship goals identified by HPS and Key Account. This includes responsibility for minimizing company exposure to any and all penalty clauses.
- Develop a close cooperative relation with the Key Account Sales Representatives and support efforts by the Sales Representatives to develop the account. Keep Sales Representative informed regarding all important quotations, significant purchase orders, returned goods requests and any other important transactions.
- Identify and track materials to add to the contract with the Key Account(s).
- Provide assistance and training to Key Account customer (s) regarding the use of all electronic commerce initiatives.
- Research, track, prepare and present all commercial and logistic Key Performance Indicators required to support the needs of the Key Account (s).
- Responsible for accuracy and professionalism of all documents related to the Key Account agreement. This includes reports, quotes, orders, invoices etc.
Physical requirements: Ability to travel on business related trips; ability to move to various locations within the Company; ability to communicate; ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment as required.
Recommended educational background:
BA/BS in Business or Marketing related fields required. 2-4 years customer service experience preferred.
Level of decision making:
- Shared/recommended decisions concerning order acceptance and entry
Req ID 60161
40 Waterview Drive