This Position is responsible for calibration of instruments using blackbody sources or other calibration instruments, troubleshooting semi-complex to complex instruments and subassemblies, and organizing daily tasks related to production assembly and/or test priorities as provided by the manufacturing supervisor.
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
- Troubleshoot and repair Electronic circuits as necessary.
- Troubleshoot and rework subassemblies and final assemblies
- Test and calibration of sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Follow drawings, written and verbal instructions to complete work assignments
- Determine job status (check shortage and close of work orders, etc.)
- Determine material status of jobs (check BOMS)
- Reference all pertinent procedures, drawings, and specifications for the purposed changes
- Physically locate job materials within the assembly/test calibration area
- Provide training of others as required
- 2-5 years related experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in electronic circuit analysis, troubleshooting,
- Good soldering and de-soldering skills
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, resolve problems and manage time
- AA Degree, technical school, or equivalent
- Lift and/or push up to 50 pounds; including bending and stooping
- Frequently standing, walking, sitting and reaching with hands and arms
Job Code: 656
3301 Leonard Ct
California United States