- Lead solution design and implementation
- Ensure a seamless software implementation process in an Agile Scrum environment and using continuous build and integration.
- Manage and Collaborate with on-site and remote teams member.
- Coach and mentor team junior members, energize and motivate the team.
- Track and report the status of projects to Senior Management.
- Must have a strong background in object oriented software development and experience as a Sr. Software Engineer or Team Lead.
- Must be skilled in Enterprise Java, SQL and NoSQL Databases, scripting languages, continuous build and release frameworks.
- Must have experience in developing scalable and highly available applications.
- Experience in product development and support
- Strong background in Enterprise Java stack, Relational and NoSQL databases and Linux environment
- Must have experience with Amazon AWS
- Must have worked with remote software development teams
Desired Attributes (preferred but not required):
- Experience with Electric vehicles charging or energy management software
Medical, Dental, 401K and other benefits including Vacation, Sick time and others