This position will lead the Human Resources function for the Energy Automation Solutions Division (EASD) with multiple sites across the United States and Canada. This role will be responsible for establishing solid business partnerships while leading the function to drive performance of the business. Develop and implement Human Resources strategies, programs, policies and initiatives aligned with short and long-term business objectives. Foster a culture in the organization that promotes employee engagement and a passion for excellence in all areas of the business. Reports directly to VP/GM EASD and functionally to Vice President, Human Resources for the Electrical Products Group (EPG).
Essential Functions Include:
- Work with the division leadership, functional leaders and site managers to drive change, aligning human resources programs and initiatives with strategic objectives and annual business goals. Drive unified plans with measurable objectives that support business, financial and employee engagement goals.
- Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton programs, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the EBS to achieve goals and objectives. Ensure that knowledge retention and sharing mechanisms are developed, continuously improved and sustained. Develop, optimize, document and standardize sustainable processes, sharing best practices across the division and larger organization.
- Build organizational capability through ownership of talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management, employee development, succession planning and retention. Manage and develop employee compensation/reward and recognition programs, driving pay-for-performance culture aligned with business objectives. Foster a culture of manager ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
- Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees. Effectively deploy communication plans and utilize assessment tools (e.g. the employee survey) to determine organizational issues and action plans. Exemplify and lead Eaton Values, Philosophy and Ethics.
- Provide leadership guidance and mentoring. Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change.