The Senior Coordinator - Corporate Paralegal provides specialized support to the Corporate function of the Law Department. The position manages corporate compliance for the Company's North American subsidiaries, documents intercompany transactions (board and shareholder resolutions) and supports Mergers and Acquisitions. This position is also responsible for assisting attorneys on complex or high-profile legal activities. Independently prepares routine legal documents and reports under limited attorney supervision.
Other essential functions include:
- Manage the corporate governance of all North American subsidiaries, including ensuring all corporate filings and other actions are timely made and all required records maintained.
- Draft corporate documentation, including resolutions and meeting minutes, organizational documents, powers of attorney and intercompany transaction agreements.
- Manage external corporate secretarial service providers in North America
- Support M&A transactions including managing and performing due diligence, drafting basic transaction documents and managing transaction closings.
- Critically analyzes reports, identifies discrepancies and investigates and resolves issues.