Eaton's value-added fabrication such as length cutting, hole punching, texture, and tape backing for mounting applications provide customers with the capabilities to complete any production.
Eaton is currently looking for a Plant HR Generalist. The primary function for this position is to be a high performing business partner supporting the Williamsport MD facility. The incumbent will coordinate Human Resource programs and day-to-day personnel activities in accordance with legal, divisional, MESH, and corporate guidelines.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Act as a business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor.
- Understand the Filtration business strategies and drive the Organizational Capability Assessment process to identify and implement action plans to improve organizational capability.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to identify top talent that meets the needs for professional, managerial, and technical capability.
- Employ coaching, consulting and facilitation skills to influence behavior and business decisions consistent with Eaton Values and Philosophy.
- Manage the deployment of the bi-annual Employee Survey process; complete analysis and monitor action plans necessary to drive positive employee relations.
- Ensure that the performance management practices (APEX) are fully integrated and that the processes are completed to raise the performance bar of the businesses.
- Administer compensation programs to assure competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance.
- Manage the first report of injury process and support/lead other aspects of the facilities EHS program
- Manage training needs identification, training program development and deployment
- Supports site leadership team in development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of EHS strategic initiatives.
- Supports coordination of all OSHA compliance programs
- Works with MESH element champions and facilitate their engagement in ownership of the MESH elements.
- Works with leadership team and MESH element champions to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS federal, state, and local regulations
- Uses established EHS data processes such as MESH PRISM to manage data such as injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information