Responsible for promoting and selling Eaton electrical products by providing quotations for standard components and projects to Eaton cannel distributors and customers. Be able to prepare the quotations based on best interpretation of the customer requirements, project drawings and/or project specs for equipment in low and medium voltage applications as well as interact with different Eaton plants and other quotations teams located in the Latin America and US regions. It is also required to communicate and coordinate on a constant basis with both in country and regional sales managers the customer expectations and market requirements for the Caribbean area.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Internal & External Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering; Business Administration or Marketing from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales: internal and external.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States / Puerto Rico without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
- Knowledge with Distribution Channels.
- Knowledge in the electricity distribution market.
- Demonstrated Sales knowledge.
- Demonstrated strong customer service, strong drive for results, negotiation skills and teamwork.
- Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
- Advanced PC Skills: MS Office, Access, Outlook).
1000 Eaton Boulevard
Ohio United States