Position Overview :
As a Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for multi-channel demand planning and forecasting processes for the Americas region. The manager will interpret multiple sources of information to create an accurate representation of future demand behavior by customer, market, channel, plant and product line.
This position will work closely with sales account managers, supply chain analysts and managers, financial analysts and controllers to develop a monthly demand plan by customer, market, channel, plant, product line, with accuracy and bias measured at various revenue based levels and item/plant level (WMAPE).
This position will lead the aggregation and analysis of topline demand forecasts and highlight risks and opportunities pertaining to customer, market and economic factors, enabling senior leadership the support analysis needed to drive improved profitability, volume growth and achieve channel objectives.
This position is responsible for guiding, supporting and training sales account managers, demand analysts and supply chain planners in philosophies and processes related to a world class demand planning organization.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Drive the monthly consensus demand planning process, including reporting aggregate plans to senior management on forecasts, assumptions, risks and opportunities.
- Lead the coordination of market intelligence, customer forecasts and demand inputs from Sales, Marketing, New Product and Program management teams.
- Document and challenge forecast assumptions based on the analysis of market data, industry dynamics, statistics, business trends and demand patterns.
- Provide leadership, drives organizational capability and sets objectives for the region, leading to continuous improvement of the forecast process and the adoption of best practices.
- Monitor changes in key business drivers, perform analysis and possess ability to shape the analytical findings into a meaningful business story to drive decision making.
- Develop accountability for demand management through performance measures and provide feedback to participants in the process.
- Participate in detailed supply analysis and review meetings; work with business to collect key planning issues, clarify business implications, outline countermeasures, plan and monitor progress.
- Owns SIOP KPI's and drives accountability through cross-functional teams to drive maturity.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in demand planning, SIOP or Integrated Business Planning is required
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or Master's Degree in Operations/Material Management, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain
Position Criteria :
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of financial and operational impacts.
- Demonstrated success in team development and driving results through others.
Job ID 026966
1000 Eaton Boulevard
Ohio United States