Plan, manage and direct the Market Research function at PacifiCorp. Responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to improve customer satisfaction and address business objectives. The Customer Service Market Research Manager works closely with internal clients and outside research vendors to deliver reliable and accurate research, detailed analysis of results, insightful research reports and actionable recommendations. In addition, the Manager works closely with internal clients to prepare and finalize weekly and monthly corporate reports.
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Plan and execute primary and secondary research projects.
- Collaborate with internal clients to identify research needs and select the most appropriate methodology to answer critical business decisions.
- Qualify and hire market research vendors to conduct qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Coordinate work activities with research vendors to ensure high quality and timely data collection, data analysis and report preparation.
- Use PC-based systems and software to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts for presentations.
- Prepare insightful, actionable recommendations based on the research to improve customer satisfaction, enhance business processes and identify operational efficiencies.
- Work with internal clients to implement research findings, and identify strategies and tactics that support key business objectives.
- Present the research results and recommended next steps to internal clients and senior management.
- Manage the company’s customer satisfaction improvement plan with a cross-functional team, and update the plan based on the most recent customer satisfaction results.
- Act as the subject matter expert and voice of the customer to identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and business processes.
- Prepare corporate reports focused on weekly departmental updates and monthly scorecard reporting.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from internal clients and data requests from external entities.