Tucson Electric Power, one of Arizona's leading utility companies, is seeking candidates for the position of Disbursments Processor at it's power plant facility in Springerville. The Springerville Generating Station operates four coal-fired units north of Springerville - a small town community located near the beautiful White Mountains in northeastern Arizona at an elevation of approximately 7000 feet. This area is noted for it's four seasons and year round activities; including hunting, fishing, snow skiing, hiking, mountain biking and more. Presenting an excellent opportunity for those who enjoy living in a small-town environment, yet within 30 minutes of Sunrise Ski Resort and 3-4 hours from Flagstaff, Phoenix, Tucson and Albuquerque.
UNS Energy offers a generous package of salary, benefits and compensation. Our benefits package includes a 401k plan with a generous Company match, a Company sponsored pension plan, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, long-term disability insurance and much more.
Candidates must pass all qualifying tests, interview, background check, drug screen, physical exam; strength and agility.
Responsible for the following processes in the Disbursements business area: timesheet data entry, problem resolution, report reconciliation, weekly & bi-weekly timesheet entry, information/data management, internal department support.
Essential Functions: (As defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, these include the following responsibilities, minimum job knowledge, skills, and abilities. This is not necessarily an all-inclusive listing.)
- Processes daily, weekly and bi-weekly payroll reflecting accurate entry.
- Communicates with supervisors and processes correction transactions.
- Researches timesheet discrepancies and missing timesheets.
- Maintains confidentiality for all matters regarding highly sensitive corporate and employee information.
- This position may provide services to affiliates of the Company subject to the UNS Energy Code of Conduct and the related Policies and Procedures.