Director, Global Compliance Programs
Job ID : 24808BR
Energize your career with Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none, and we're proud of our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to our global customers' success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Director, Global Compliance Programs. The Director of Global Compliance will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of compliance programs and lead campaigns to increase the awareness and visibility of compliance programs around the world in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Execution of internal investigations globally
- Development and deployment of compliance training programs globally
- Development and issuance of key compliance policies globally
- Development and issuance of the Global Ethics Code
- Execution of internal and third party compliance risk assessments
- Reporting of global compliance issues and trends to Westinghouse Senior Management
- Development of internal control systems that meet business needs and, to the extent possible, can be leveraged throughout the organization by fostering an environment for the identification and implementation of compliance program best practices
- Manage third party consultants and advisors in the execution of internal controls and compliance assessments around the world
Please know, your application will only be considered if it is completed and submitted via the Westinghouse careers website.
You may search and apply to our jobs using the following link: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/westinghousenuclear/en-us/all-jobs/
- The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, finance, management, or other related field
- MBA highly preferred
- 15+ years' experience leading and executing audit, risk, and/or compliance programs within large multinational companies
- Knowledge of Compliance Programs, Internal Investigations, Ethics Programs, Audit and Risk Management
- Advanced skills in Leadership, Analytics, Communication, Investigations
Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of work/life programs such as flextime and a variety of training and development opportunities.
Westinghouse Electric Company
1000 Westinghouse Drive
Pennsylvania United States
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.