Administrative Assistant IV
Under the direction and leadership of the Director, HSSE, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant IV to join our Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) department in Calgary, Alberta. This position is responsible for office administration, clerical work and project support. Duties may include basic researching, reconciling, summarizing, tracking, reviewing and updating information from a variety of sources, preparing reports, tables or special studies, and maintenance and retrieval of records. The candidate should have a strong understanding and experience with document management, invoicing and receiving, plus various administrative duties.
- Provide general administrative support for the HSSE group in Calgary, and hold primary accountability for administrative support for the HSSE Management staff.
- Provide support in creating the documentation and applications for new environmental permitting and regulatory/policy work.
- Assists with research of emerging issues and preparation of documentation to support regulatory/policy initiatives.
- Timecard entry, vacation tracking and processing timesheets to generate monthly invoicing.
- Expense entry, processing, tracking and obtaining account holder approvals.
- Maintaining and updating databases and spreadsheets and developing, or assisting with the development of, new or modified databases and spreadsheets.
- Preparing and compiling various daily/weekly/monthly reports, charts and tables for a variety of audiences, including management. Researching, processing, summarizing and transcribing information/data, and verifying for accuracy and completion.
- Assists in preparation of presentations and reports of exceptional quality with minimal supervision for high level audiences.
- Support accounts payable processes.
- Recording meeting minutes and booking / administering meetings.
- Documentation and records management activities, as assigned.
- Support SharePoint site management and enhancement.
- Support planning and executing of HSSE training and awareness events.
- Administration of incident management reporting system.
- Provide support to Business Continuity Management lead with documentation and meeting preparation.
- Various other ad hoc duties.
- High School diploma
- Completion of a related post-secondary diploma or courses leading to a diploma and a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related work experience OR a minimum of five (5) years of related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in SharePoint and/or Oracle will be considered an asset
- Self-starter who is customer service-oriented and can work with minimum supervision
- Previous experience in Health & Safety, Environment or Regulatory fields would be considered an asset
Requisition ID: REQ03581
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check.
Collection, use and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.
ATCO POWER LTD
919 11th Ave SW