PV PROJECT DEVELOPMENT INDIA SUMMIT 2012
|Cost (Full Registration):||$1000|
This is a 2 day Conference & Expo event, covering all aspects of how to streamline and optimise your PV large scale business to increase your competitive advantage and seize the best new opportunities in the Indian market.
Why come to the event:
- Learn how to give Indian banks the confidence to invest in your PV project
- Ensure you acquire the financial backing you need to start developing your PV plant
- Prove the profitability and minimize the risk of your PV project
- Develop the right structure for a Bankable PV Project in India
- Choose the right land at the right cost at the right time!
- Obtain accurate Sun Irradiation data
- Understand the Ins & Outs of Power Evacuation
- Recognize the PV Technologies and select the best option for maximum efficiency of your plant
- Operate a PV plant for long term sustainability
- Evaluate in detail the regulatory framework and bidding process
- Promote the ‘Indianization of the PV industry’ by creating a strong supply chain in India
Who is it for: It is a high level targeted audience, exclusively aimed at senior level decision making attendees such as CEO’s, CFO’s, Managing Directors and Vice Presidents from Indian and International PV companies. Over 150 top attendees from all parts of the community will come together to share perspectives and divulge in networking opportunities.
Core Audience: Indian PV Project Developers and also international Project Developers that are based in India or planning to enter this market soon.
Community: Power Utilities, IPP’s, PD’s, EPC’s, Manufacturers, Component Suppliers, Supplies’ Dealers, Financial Institutions and Banks, Government, PV Advisors.
In the room: Power Utilities, IPP’s, PD’s, EPC’s, Manufacturers, Component Suppliers, Supplies’ Dealers, Financial Institutions and Banks, Government, PV Advisors.
On Stage: PD, Financial Institutions, Utilities, International PD, Government officials (MNRE, NVVN, IREDA, CERC, NTPS).